Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Scholarship in Physical Geography at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China.
Students from across the world are eligible to apply for this application. The main aim of this programme is to promote a deep understanding of Geography subject as well as skill relevant to your future career.
Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Chinese and international students to get educational fund for PhD study at UNNC
Established in 2004, the University of Nottingham Ningbo China provides undergraduate degrees, master’s programmes and PhD study. It has teaching and research links with China in fields such as satellite technology, the environment, education and law.
Why study at the University of Nottingham Ningbo China? Once enrolled at UNNC, you will be allowed to study at the University of Nottingham’s UK and Malaysia campuses, as well as with overseas partner universities. UNNC offers innovative teaching and assessment methods that encourage independent and creative thinking among students.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham Ningbo China
- Department: School of Geographical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Chinese and international students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in the field of Physical Geography
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a first-class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at UNNC. After receiving confirmation, seekers can download and submit the application form via email to PHDAdmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn
- Supporting Documents: You must provide two references, English Language test score report, a copy of passport (international applicants) or ID card (Chinese nationals, both sides of Chinese ID cards required), an electronic copy of the passport-sized photo, a brief CV, personal statement,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all elements) or its equivalent is required for Faculty of Science and Engineering (FoSE) scholarship applicants.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China will provide all the following study expense:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend (RMB4,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All the above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression